Privacy and Cookie Notice
This statement applies to Hudson Advisors Web Sites Worldwide.
- What information does Hudson collect? Generally, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, we automatically receive and record information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time, and information about the page you requested. Our web servers may also seek (as many web sites do) to place a “cookie” (a small data file) on your computer’s hard drive, which allows the server to recognize the computer when it visits again. This allows us to track statistical information about navigation to and throughout certain areas of the Site. Cookies are not used to obtain your name or any personal data.
- How does Hudson use the information? Hudson may use the information to better understand our users and their needs.
- How will I know if the Privacy Notice is changed? Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected first in this Privacy Notice. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our site that our privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement. If we are going to be using the information collected from users in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection we will send affected users written notice of the change.
- Privacy of children The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.
- Privacy Shield Certain Hudson entities have certified to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles for the processing of personal information from the European Union. For more information, please see our Privacy Shield Policy.
Questions regarding this Privacy Notice, or regarding any other aspects of the Site, should be sent via e-mail to Inquiries@hudson-advisors.com.
Updated August 2019.